Monday, July 26, 2010

.....

I hate Miranda Crosgrove.
'Kissin U' is a song that would be played in the bottomless pits of hell. The song is the antichrist. Why are you such a stalker little Mir?? You talk in your interviews that the person you wrote about it knows. He probably will never ever talk to you and most definitely NOT kiss you again..
"I've never felt anything like this, your makin me open up........kinda feels like it's love.. blah blah"
Its a FUCKING kiss.. its not like your getting felt up or anything. Whore.

(Notice that I wrote this right after my deep spheel about my sad ass friendless life?? Well then I realized.. SHIT I need to be a bitch so I can finally breathe again~~~*~*its like KisSIN U)

Feel free to un'follow' to me whenever you'd like.. OH WAIT..I only have three....



(So you can see what I'm talking about and feel the blood come out of your ears.....if the blood doesn't happen yet.. it will later when it gets stuck in your head and your singing yourself to sleep to this damn ass song)

1 comment:

  1. so i read this yesterday and laughed at the 'stuck in your head..singing yourself to sleep blahblah' because i have never heard the song...
    then today in my car i heard, 'and next is 'kissin u' by miranda cosgrove' and I SCREAMED

    ReplyDelete